Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default discover

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:

On 2012-02-15, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:

I had a keyboard (originally from a Tektronix Silent-700 terminal

Texas Instruments made the Silent-700 line of terminals. I think I
still have one around here.

You're right. I've been working on some Tektronix 'scopes and
plugins recently, and every time I start to type something electronic
which starts with 'T', it comes out "Tektronix" -- even if it isn't. :-)

And to add to the problems, if I tried to type the abbreviation
of Texas Instruments, my spelling correction would change it to "IT". :-)

Thanks for the correction.

No problem. I knew that you knew who really made it.