Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DHS arrests 1000s of hair dryers at border

I'm amazed. We have people crossing the border, including plenty of OTM
(Other Than Mexicans). The deficit is going to kill us all, we have illegals
driving with out licenses, and killing US citizens.

And, we're waging a war on hair dryers? Somebody tell me this is a spoof?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
The electrical kind.

"U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) seized thousands of hair dryers
recently that were determined to constitute a "substantial product hazard"
under U.S. law, for failing to have adequate immersion protection," DHS
announced. "The potentially dangerous hair dryers were identified through a
nationwide targeting operation by the CBP Import Safety Commercial Targeting
and Analysis Center (CTAC)."

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...-dryers/376786