Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

On Feb 15, 2:52*pm, Hawke wrote:

What ignorant dolts like you don't know is that many times people give
round numbers in a presentation. So 145 million might be called 150
million. I understand rounding is beyond your understanding. But I also
understand that Nader's statistics are going to be accurate while you
get just about everything wrong.

Hawke

The general rule when rounding a number ending in 5 is to round to an
even number. So 145 million would be rounded to 140 million. 155
million would be rounded to 160 million. At least that is what is
taught at most grade schools.

Dan