Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

Hawke wrote:

You brought up ignorance. Look at yours. For decades it has been widely
disseminated to the public that the radio and TV networks are publicly
owned and are mandated to be operated in the public interest.

Yours is showing here
There is a difference (Which you ignore or are ignorant of) between a
NETWORKS and the AIRWAVES (i.e. spectrum, i.e. Bandwidth) they are
broadcast ON.

It is the airwaves that are considered to be "publicly owned" NOT the
network.

These
kinds of messages are still broadcast on a regular basis on both radio
and TV, especially when stations come up for re licensing. So for you to
have to ask that question shows a real lack of knowledge about
broadcasting in this country.

Shows yours. YES

That's pretty much the only reason a show is cancelled isn't it? Making
profits is the only reason TV exists. Who doesn't know that?

Apparently YOU up till this statement. YOU said the government was in
control.

Tell me about it. I'm an investor myself and follow the market closely
and what's going on in the business world. You have to if you are going
to invest wisely. I had my first business when I was 13. I've worked for
all kinds of companies and for myself so I think I know very well how
business works.

So then YOU are the very thing you are complaining about.

What's obvious is you know nothing about what I know. I'll wager I know
more about investing and the stock market than you do. You also should
know that it's only right wing men who think that what I believe is
"ignorance". They think that because I don't agree with them.

No it isn't. While George MAY describe him self as a winger,[ I don't
know or care if he does or doesn't] I am not one.

The problem with a right wing, or a left wing, is that you can ONLY
fly in very small circles, if you only have one of them.

jk