Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Noise-blocking headphones for office use ?

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:13:47 +0000, RustyCrampon wrote:

The reviews for Sennheiser HD-25 headphones suggest they are good at
blocking out noise but squeeze the head very hard?

They do give good isolation, some people complain that they squeeze
but can't say I've noticed but then the longest I'd normally wear 'em
for would be a couple of hours. They do sit on your ears rather than
around them, cotton covers for the muffs might be a good idea.

--
Cheers
Dave.