Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

On 2/15/2012 12:41 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

As it relates to this thread - that got off target. I never intended to
suggest or imply a question about condensation or sublimation, etc. Hell -
I never once took exception to any of those. Again - my response was in
reply to Han's statement - not to yours.

Beauty and meaning are both in the eye of the beholder, so let me just say
that you misunderstood what I was trying to say in my reply to Han. I was
not talking about condensation when I replied to Han.

I misunderstood? LOL Only because Han was indeed talking about
"condensation" when he replied to my post, and there was no indication
that you had arbitrarily changed the subject when replying to him before
flatly stating "Bull****!"

Hey, that's what discussion is about ... trying to to find a common
ground and remove grounds for misunderstanding.

So take this series of posts in that context.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010