Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Digital Sliding T-Bevel

On 2/15/2012 11:39 AM, Steve Turner wrote:
On 2/15/2012 10:55 AM, Swingman wrote:

http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/pag...,50298&p=69055

Hey, you're supposed to wait until I get mine ordered and delivered
before you go telling everybody else and their mother about stuff like
this.

I can see occasions where it would be real handy, like when setting a
miter saw for non-square corners, among other things, but, even though I
really don't have that much need, the _price_ is what makes it attractive.

AAMOF, the thing I like the best is the knob doesn't get in the way of
laying it flat for measuring ... just that feature in combination with
the digital read-out in a t-bevel is worth the twenty bucks when you
absolutely need it.

for those who just can't help themselves repeating the obvious, yes, I
am well that non-digital versions have that same feature for less cost

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010