Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Swingman wrote:

~ First:

That is neither the term "scientific" to which you specifically took
exception, nor an attempt at a definition thereof. See yours above
with regard to challenging the specific word, to the point of putting
it in quotes.

Nah - I didn't really take exception with it, and I sure don't try to
define it. The word scientific and science are synonymous enough to
me that I didn't really see any difference. Though - I can see where
another might see a difference.

FWIW - I was responding to Han, so I was not calling out your
statements.

I believe I have responded to that, maybe excessively so.

--
Best regards
Han