Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

On Feb 14, 8:46*pm, Hawke wrote:

I told you I heard Nader
say 150 million people are working at jobs that pay Walmart level wages,
which are in the 7-10 dollar an hour range. I just went to book TV to
check on it, just like you could have. The show was aired on Jan 30th.
You can still watch it if you or Pimpton want to know the facts for
yourself. So go see it for yourself if you can't trust a ****ing word I
say. So watch it and see what I said is the truth, as always.

Hawke

Well I went to the BLS and found that in Dec of 2011 the number of non
farm employees was just over 133 million. Which does not agree with
your statement that 150 million are employed at less than $10 / hour.
Now the statistic I say was for non farm employees , but I am under
the impression that farm labor is about 2 % of the total work force.

So how do you reconcile that your figure of 150 million is more that
the total work force? Did Ralph lie or did you not remember
accurately?

Dan