Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

J G Miller wrote:

On Tuesday, February 14th, 2012, at 12:41:25h -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

? All FCC records are supposed to be there, somewhere.

Supposed.

Using the search facility at

?http://www.fcc.gov/data/search-gallery?

returns no record before 1979 under the item

Consolidated Public Database System €“ Application Search Results

and no record before 2001 under the item

Consolidated Public Database System €“ Ownership Report Search

? Has the station always had the same call letters?

To the best of my knowledge since it went on air in 1955, it
has always been WTVS

I used to have no problem finding old records, but it looks like they
have 'downsized' the database. I can't even find the TV station I built
in Destin, Florida. That was around 1989m on Ch 58 with the call of
WMRX.