Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

On 2/14/2012 8:57 AM, Leon wrote:
On 2/14/2012 7:46 AM, Swingman wrote:
Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
On 2/14/2012 6:54 AM, Han wrote:
Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

Wow. All I can say is this must be another example of why eyewitness
testimony is often considered suspect ... two totally different
recollections.

Perhaps but do you remember me being there? I remember you staying
later, after I left for the day, to apply WD40. I distinctly remember
the band saw being the first thing I noticed, then the jointer.
And Yeah I know cold surface warm humid air. But I am pretty sure that
because the doors were open all day long it was not cold in the shop,
and then the front blew in and we had a drop what you are doing, problem
to address.

Oh well..... LOL

Are you brother? This is starting to sound like one that I had with my
brothers about events in our past.