Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

On 2/14/2012 3:45 PM, Han wrote:

I thought about that a LONGGG time. And this is my hypothesis: It had
been a hot, Houston and sweaty type of day. You had the doors open and
the front came through. It got cold(er) and you, Leon, closed the doors,
but both you and Karl were so sweaty that you instantly caused the
ambient (absolute) humidity to increase beyond the dewpoint at the
"iron" as you called it. Of course the effects of beverages consumed is
unknown to me ...

Except of course, it was morning and a warm foggy front, after a cold
night. LOL

As soon as you both get to Fair Lawn, I'll treat you to a few in the
Dutch Househttp://www.dutchhousetavern.com/. Alternatively, I'll
treat you as soon as I get to Houston ...

You're on ... you know how to find us. And bring Marlow with you, the
boy needs some "scientifically" prepared food and beverage.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010