Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default OT - Grammy's

On 2/14/2012 10:05 AM, Kuskokwim wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:39:37 -0800 (PST), RonB wrote:

Did anyone else notice something about the Beach Boys tribute last
evening?
RonB

I noticed 90% of the audience (including 100% of the men who had not gone
bald)scratching their heads wondering: "who the hell are the Beach Boys."

Doubt that....and the 75 y/o guy with Alzheimer's was fantastic. I'm
not a frequent Grammy/Emmy/Oscar watcher, but the Grammys was
heartbreaking. When my daughter was in high school, she went to a Beach
Boys concert; Glen spotted her in the audience, called her up on stage
(she didn't hesitate) and proceeded to chat with her about hitting the
road with them! Glen had pretty good taste )