Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

On 2/14/2012 9:23 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

"Leon" wrote

But I instantly recalled that odd incident in Swingman's garage and
that prompted my jerk knee response.

"odd incident"??

Perhaps an argument could be made that Swingman's garage exists in an
alternate universe and the normal laws of physics don't apply there. ;-)
It would explain some things that go on there.

According to our wives, that's already a given ... in that we think so
much alike that discussing who came up with which idea to do something,
when, and in which order, and one way or another, is a fify fifty tossup.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010