Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"Terry Casey" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

As long as we are speculating, I started this with the timing of the US
invasion of occupied France, June 6, 1944 ...

Is that what it says in American history books?

No. Our history books say that beaches were assaulted by Americans, British,
and Canadian armies that also included Australian soldiers. More
specifically the American First Army and the British Second Army.