Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default How can you tell how much propane is left in a tank?

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= wrote in
m:

Robert Green posted for all of us...

I know how to snip articles...

Dude, I'm old and grey. Any extra "mission requirements" involve
potential risk. In particular, why should I bother even taking the
tank outside to test it with hot water if I have a way to inspect the
rig and determine I'm out of propane? I'm sure it's a wonderful
technique for a porch barbecue where's you're likely to have water
nearby, and I am certainly going to get one of those LCD strips but I
just don't see myself as Bob the Bapist. A line has to be drawn
between the sacred and the propane.

Why do you have a propane tank INSIDE a structure? KABOOM?

probably illegal,too. it will VOID your home insurance.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik