Roger Mills

Default "Part P in force by 2004"

"Paul C Lewis" wrote in message
Al Reynolds wrote:

True. In fact the only thing that's likely to give it away is the new
coloured cable, which will be hidden anyway. So if it was found
later it would just need regularisation.

Cheers,
Al

I'm sure the black market in traditionally coloured cable will help
those not willing to be subject to the new diktats...

Is there an official designation for new cable? For example, I believe that
the current standard for T&E is BS6004 - 6242Y. What are the equivalent
numbers for the new stuff - so we can all make sure we stock up with the
current stuff and don't buy the new stuff by accident?

Roger