Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tape measure deals

Keith Nuttle wrote:

It is not as much of a problem when you loose a cheap tape as when you
loose and expensive one.

I am getting old and found that by buying a bunch of cheap tapes and
having them all around the shop and house I can always find one. There was
a point when I was spending more time looking for the
expensive tape than I was doing projects that required a tape.

And - isn't it just rediculous that the same tape with a Stanley nameplate
will cost over twice as much as that Ace brand tape! So... the value is...
where? Of course if it were a Festool...

--

-Mike-