Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT Riddle (and now: personal responsibility)

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

It went away about the 8th or 9th kid. After a while, a person "should"
take responsibility for her actions.

Fornicating, and making a ******* child out of wedlock is bad enough. But,
after several of them, a person has to wonder about individual
responsibility. No one told her that fornication leads to ******* kids?

I always find the use of the term "******* child" to be indicative of republican
ideology. What did the child do to be called that? It's not the childs fault
that it was born out of wedlock or that wedlock is even required. I thought you
xians respected life...or is that only while it is in the womb?

"Bob_Villa" wrote in message
On Feb 11, 9:31 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Reminds me of that walking uterus who had 15 or so kids, all living in a
motel room. Daddy for the last ten only came by to father more kids, and
she
was saying "somebody got to be paying for all this".

What ever happened to, "there but for the grace of God, goes I"?