Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast
[email protected] rrusston@hotmail.com is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

On Feb 9, 4:59*am, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote:
David Looser wrote:

According to the history books the US entered WW2 because it was attacked by
the Japanese. It seems that Michael A. Terrell thinks that Japan is in
Europe.

The US was already active in the war, but not officially. US volunter pilots
were flying missions against both Japan and Germany. THe US was providing
equipment and supplies on a "lend lease" program that allowed them to do it
for free, without violating the official neutrality polices.

US ships were acting as "human shields" to shipping convoys in hope that
a U-Boat would miss their target and hit one, allowing the US to enter into
the war.

Bear in mind that although Roosevelt was pro-war, a lot of people in the US
supported Hitler or wanted to remain neutral. He was just waiting for
an excuse to enter the war.

FDR was a piece of excrement who was used by certain forces to
achieve certain ends. WWII could have been avoided, but they wanted us
in it, badly. So the Japanese-who were brutish toward other Asians but
knew enough not to F with us and had no designs on our turf-were
systematically goaded into attacking Pearl Harbor. It worked well.

We should have stayed out of that stinking war, in which I lost
relatives on both sides. The international bankers and their proxies
should have been allowed to take their medicine and we'd be done with
it.

Most of the men in my family were warriors. I stayed out of the
military, to my mixed regret now.