Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atlas Lathe

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:49:58 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Snag" wrote in message

Karl

I got #35 . I joined the Navy to stay out of 'Nam . Guess where they sent
me ?
Snag

In 1970 I joined the Army to beat the draft.

It worked, too. They offered me a year of electronics schooling on a 3-year
hitch and then sent me to Germany, where I soon made Spec5 (E-5).

jsw

'71 for me..but the draft was all but over by then.

Gunner

Gunner Asch