Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Removing broken hitch ball : Epilog

Winston wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

? P.S: Remember this mantra "No, my truck isn't for loan. My insurance
? prohibits it, even if your insurance covers it. And I'm busy for the
? next seventeen years. Ask me to help you move then."

Bumper sticker I saw a few years ago:

"Yes, this is my pickup.
No, I won't help you move."

Someone wanted to borrow my old stepvan to move a grand piano. The
steovan had a steel Union City body with the narrow hinged doors. He
said, "That's OK, well just take it in through the passenger door." No
way, and no thanks!