Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atlas Lathe

Snag wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:
??? Buying one lottery ticket is like standing in your back yard and
??? reaching for the moon. Buying a thousand lottery tickets is like
??? standing on a phone book reaching for that moon. I buy one every
??? once in a while...you've got to have a ticket to win! I know a lot
??? of people and institutions that could use the help and I doubt it
??? would change my life much at all.
??
??
?? I won the draft lottery, and almost ended up in Vietnam.
?
? Shoot, I couldn't even win that. I drew number 312 and didn't get to
? go I did go out and tie one on that night.
?
? Karl
I got #35 . I joined the Navy to stay out of 'Nam . Guess where they sent
me ?

If it weren't for bad luck? ;-)