Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_4_] Snag[_4_] is offline

Default Atlas Lathe

Karl Townsend wrote:
Buying one lottery ticket is like standing in your back yard and
reaching for the moon. Buying a thousand lottery tickets is like
standing on a phone book reaching for that moon. I buy one every
once in a while...you've got to have a ticket to win! I know a lot
of people and institutions that could use the help and I doubt it
would change my life much at all.

I won the draft lottery, and almost ended up in Vietnam.

Shoot, I couldn't even win that. I drew number 312 and didn't get to
go I did go out and tie one on that night.

Karl

I got #35 . I joined the Navy to stay out of 'Nam . Guess where they sent
me ?
--
Snag
Learning keeps