Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Apprentice has reported me to his Mum

dennis@home wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
In raweb.com,
wrote:
I doubt they were paid that much per week, the only reason
some have apprentices is because you don't have to pay
minimum wage.

We can now add apprenticeships to the very long list of things
you know nothing about.

Well its nearly true... You do have to pay a minimum wage for an
apprentice, however its significantly lower than the normal adult
one:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Employme...ge/DG_10027201

But they get paid while on day release, etc? And are being taught a
craft. If they were at college doing that they'd have to pay for
the privilege.

That sounds like you are wriggling.

You have a very long list of things that you know nothing about. However I
would have expected wriggling to be the one subject that was not on that
list due to your vast experience in such matters.

However you are wrong again. If "being wrong" was an Olympic Sport then you
would win a gold medal in London this year and you would become a national
hero for taking both the Gold Medal and smashing the World Record.

--
Adam