Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Removing broken hitch ball : Epilog

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:58:37 -0800, Winston
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

(...)

(http://www.acmetruck.com/about-acme-truck-lines.shtml)

Hmm, good site. But the bumpers all seem to come attached to a
truck. Not very handy that, or portable.

I feel that anything one attaches to a
truck becomes instantly more handy and portable.

Lately, I've use a truck to enhance the accessibility and
portability of these items:
Lumber
Steel
Slatwall
An oil furnace
Trailer hitch

Megadittoes, and add:

Machine tools
Woodworking tools
Truckloads of crap to give away to charities
Truckloads of scrap metal to turn into a trip to the hardwood store
Young lady's wardrobe (which turned into a nice, nice tip domg)

Ayup, truckses are handy li'l guys.

I *am* willing to listen to reason, however.

I don't know about that one, though.

P.S: Remember this mantra "No, my truck isn't for loan. My insurance
prohibits it, even if your insurance covers it. And I'm busy for the
next seventeen years. Ask me to help you move then." unless it's a
willing and supple feminine figure, then consider it. Beware the PTs.

--
To use fear as the friend it is, we must retrain and reprogram ourselves...
We must persistently and convincingly tell ourselves that the fear is