Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atlas Lathe

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Tom Gardner wrote:

Don't buy lottery tickets for a while, you've used up your luck
temporarily!

I haven't bought one in at leat ten years, and rarely any before
that.

Buying one lottery ticket is like standing in your back yard and reaching
for the moon. Buying a thousand lottery tickets is like standing on a phone
book reaching for that moon. I buy one every once in a while...you've got
to have a ticket to win! I know a lot of people and institutions that could
use the help and I doubt it would change my life much at all.

I won the draft lottery, and almost ended up in Vietnam.