Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Your helper better be old enough

Some people turn sudafed into meth, so now it's outlawed. And only outlaws
have Sudafed.

I think the "it's for the children" routine is a bit over used.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

I agree that too many kids are injured and killed. That said,
government meddling in the family is still wrong. A law may top a kid
from using a power tool, so since he cannot drill a few holes to mend
a gate, he takes the ATV out and wrecks it and himself.

You cannot legislate common sense. Just a little bit of it would do
more than a hundred laws. Because a few kids are not properly trained
or capable of performing a task, thousands of others are forbidden to
do those things. I have a hard time with that, especially coming from
Washington.