Posted to rec.woodworking
m II m II is offline

Default My last dumb ass purchase

The pressure rod grabbing mechanism tens to slip on the cheapies I have
bought. Some rough sandpaper to the shaft seems to alleviate this
burnishing problem for a few more uses before the garbage.

"-MIKE-" wrote in message ...
I had about a half dozen of the real cheap ones in a bucket. They were
all encrusted with tar or glue or whatever. One day, I through them all
and wondered why the heck I was buying $3 "disposables" and holding on
to them for decades. I went out and bought a very nice $13-ish caulk
gun
that is a pleasure to use..... that is, if any pleasure can be derived
from using a caulk gun.