Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Hey Canucks

Swingman wrote in
:

On 2/11/2012 3:02 PM, Swingman wrote:

I don't have a dog in the fight, despite having been in the O&G
business myself, and raised by a geophysicist, but I can tell you one
simple concept that will stop any possible nonsense, in this _and ANY
other industry:_

Start making corporate EMPLOYEES and OFFICERS responsible for all
provable violations and put them in PRISON when criminal negligence
is involved in company operations.

What is so frackin' hard to comprehend about that??

Case in point:

Pfizer pleaded guilty in 2009 to the largest health care fraud in U.S.
history and received the largest criminal penalty ever levied for
illegal marketing of four of its drugs: Bextra, Geodon, Zyvox, and
Lyrica. Called a repeat offender, this was Pfizer's fourth such
settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice in the previous ten
years.

Good idea. perhaps some bankers can show the way?

--
Best regards
Han