Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My last dumb ass purchase

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 03:07:26 +0000, Edward A. Falk wrote:

If everybody on this list fessed up about the drawer full of "magic"
tools they bought and rarely, if ever used, we would have some pretty
interesting threads on "my last dumb ass purchase".

OK, I'm in:

Dremel kit. Nothing wrong with it, but I've almost never used it.

Incra jig. Played with it, even wrote software to generate custom
templates. Didn't like the results.

Mine was the Ryobi detail sander AKA hand buzzer.