Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default how to repair corner cracks in drywall

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 05:53:35 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Feb 8, 8:49*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 16:36:34 -0800, Josh
wrote:

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 16:21:59 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Feb 8, 6:29*pm, Joe wrote:
On Feb 8, 1:52*pm, "
wrote:

snip
Another example of what you see on Holmes on TV.
What's next, make your own paint?

Have you seen the TP shortcut on Holmes? I fact, have you ever watched
the program? An unwarranted criticism like that makes your credibility
very low.

Joe

I don't need to see a jackass use toilet paper instead of drywall tape
to know it's dumb. *Do you have to see someone put olive oil in their
car instead of motor oil to know it's a bad idea? *It is typical of
the
kind of half-assed nonsense that one sees on Holmes.

I don't think trader is saying that Holmes would suggest using TP
instead of tape, but rather it's the sort of half-assed garbage that
some other fool would have done that Holmes would have to rip out and
redo correctly.

Josh

Possibly, but that's not what he SAID - And not in line with some
other stuff he's said *about Holmes in the past.

*If he WAS saying what you are suggesting, I appologize. *Otherwize I
stick by what I said.- Hide quoted text -

Now there you go yet again. You follow up one
dopey thing with another. Please show us all
the other "stuff" that you now claim I said about
Holmes. Just show us one negative thing I said.
Should be easy to do if it's true. But that won't
be forthcoming, because as usual, you're just full
of crap and wrong on the facts.

And take a course in reading comprehension. I
said using toilet paper is like all the half-assed
things you SEE on Holmes. Not that Holmes
does half-assed work. It's a show about all the
half-assed things that have been done to houses.
I guess if I said finding rotten food in the kitchen
is like something you'd see on Kitchen
Nightmares you'd claim that I said Gordon Ramsay
cooks with rotten food.

What is the name of this Holmes tv show and on what channel? Or is it
on Directv or such?