Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Justifying the Donino.

On 2/9/2012 10:34 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 2/9/2012 10:31 AM, Dave wrote:
On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 09:45:07 -0600, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
You need to by the big fella. It will help with your upcoming catapult
and trebuchet projects. ;-)
Oh Noooooooo!

You know you're going to get one, it's just a matter of when. Think of
what you could build with one? It could be a whole new category of
building stuff. And considering what Swingman could do with one, you
could get whatever you want in trade from him.

Gotta feeling it will probably be me, and we'll swap, as you previously
indicated.

But with the dude cutting mortises at the rate of 1344/day, it appears
I'll probably have to schedule far in advance.

I have actually taped the switch to be on all the time, I don't want to
wait on it to power up between boards.