Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber[_2_] Pat Barber[_2_] is offline

Default Justifying the Donino.

The subject has been bugging me all day... Why on earth does it have to
be justified? Why can't we just buy stuff because it strikes our fancy
on a whim?

Wow.....somebody who finally understands the world of tools.

Our old friend on PBS probably sold more tools accidentally than any
tool rep in the world today.

Nobody needs a PC 557 but there are millions sitting in shops around the
world because of one guy and a thing called tool envy.

If everybody on this list fessed up about the drawer full of "magic"
tools they bought and rarely, if ever used, we would have some pretty
interesting threads on "my last dumb ass purchase".

If I had the money, I would have a shop full of Festool just because
I want my estate sale to be interesting.