Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentice has reported me to his Mum

In article ,
Road_Hog wrote:
Okay, I'm going to go against the stream here.

No it ****ing isn't you ****.

If you have a problem, you speak to people in a civil but direct manner.

Like you've just done?

If you'd spoken to me like that, you'd have found my fist in your face.

So you expect to be spoken to civilly when you've shirked your job? And
would then resort to violence if not?

If people don't perform, put them through the disciplinary procedure.

Good grief. That would go on their record.

These people have not signed up to be in the army and whilst as a
teenager, it wouldn't have bothered me one bit (water off a duck's
back), if you said it to me now, we'd be toe to toe. Times have changed.

You're still an apprentice?

Learn some manners and man management skills, you shouldn't be in the
job if you can't cope.

Have you any idea of the relationship that should exist between a
journeyman and apprentice?

--
*The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.