Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Apprentice has reported me to his Mum

Nightjar wrote:
On 09/02/2012 22:34, ARWadsworth wrote:
Nightjar wrote:
On 09/02/2012 22:02, Road_Hog wrote:
wrote in message
I told the three apprentices to grit the car park at work this
morning. One of them has "told on me to his Mum". Apparently
shouting "spread the ****ing grit around you stupid ****s,
don't just dump it in a ****ing pile" is not acceptable behaviour.

--
Adam

Okay, I'm going to go against the stream here.

No it ****ing isn't you ****.

If you have a problem, you speak to people in a civil but direct
manner. If you'd spoken to me like that, you'd have found my
fist in your face. If people don't perform, put them through the
disciplinary procedure. These people have not signed up to be
in the army and whilst as a teenager, it wouldn't have bothered me
one bit
(water off a duck's back), if you said it to me now, we'd be toe to
toe. Times have changed. Learn some manners and man management
skills, you shouldn't be in
the job if you can't cope.

I quite agree with you. The reason they didn't grit the car park
the previous evening was almost certainly a lack of motivation,
which won't come from bullying, combined with inadequate
supervision.

The reason they did not grit the car park is because they ****ed
off early from work without gritting the car park.

Which they would not have wanted to do if they had felt motivated and
not been able to do had they been properly supervised.

They have a Mother to wipe their arse.

They ****ed off home on pay time.

--
Adam