Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Apprentice has reported me to his Mum

Jim K wrote:
On Feb 9, 8:45 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Jim K wrote:
On Feb 9, 8:38 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
hugh wrote:
In message ,
Nthkentman writes

"ARWadsworth" wrote in
message ...
I told the three apprentices to grit the car park at work
this morning. One of them has "told on me to his Mum".
Apparently shouting "spread the ****ing grit around you
stupid ****s, don't just
dump it in a ****ing pile" is not acceptable behaviour.

I would not normally have been that abusive but last night
they
were asked to grit the car park and they decided not to
as they thought I would not notice:-)

I did happen to notice that the car park had not been
gritted at 7am this morning when it was minus 3 and the
car park was an ice rink.

BAH!
Kids today..... When I were a lad you got a ******* file
around the ear for leaving burrs on steel.... and ringing
in the ears from the berating off the instructors.

Remind the ungrateful little bastid that he's lucky to
*have* an apprenticeship given the economic crisis and that
there are 5000 other people looking to fill the position
when you sack him for being a lazy, ungrateful, self
centered waste of spunk dribbling space.
Then he'll take you to an industrial tribunal and be awarded
thousands in compensation for upsetting him.

The going rate is about £300 for an apprentice (if they are
lucky).

--
Adam

plenty left in him yet then ;))

make him do it again PROPERLY tomorrow too...

It's £500 if you actually bother to turn up and win the case.

eh? costs you or??

They pay for sweet FA. Even if they lose.

It's easier to just give them £300 to **** off and let me and the others
spend our time at work.

The really thick ****s just sign a resignation letter that we have printed
off for them. They cost nothing to fire.

--
Adam