Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Apprentice has reported me to his Mum

hugh wrote:
In message , Nthkentman
writes

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
I told the three apprentices to grit the car park at work this
morning. One of them has "told on me to his Mum". Apparently shouting
"spread the ****ing grit around you stupid ****s, don't just
dump it in a ****ing pile" is not acceptable behaviour.

I would not normally have been that abusive but last night they
were asked to grit the car park and they decided not to as they
thought I would not notice:-)

I did happen to notice that the car park had not been gritted at
7am this morning when it was minus 3 and the car park was an ice
rink.

BAH!
Kids today..... When I were a lad you got a ******* file around the
ear for leaving burrs on steel.... and ringing in the ears from the
berating off the instructors.

Remind the ungrateful little bastid that he's lucky to *have* an
apprenticeship given the economic crisis and that there are 5000
other people looking to fill the position when you sack him for
being a lazy, ungrateful, self centered waste of spunk dribbling
space.

Then he'll take you to an industrial tribunal and be awarded thousands
in compensation for upsetting him.

The going rate is about £300 for an apprentice (if they are lucky).

--
Adam