Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

How many people do you employ and what experience in this field do you
have?

I manage people, I work from home, I have colleagues who work from home,
I have friends who work from home. None of us are doing crappy jobs -
mostly IT related, and at the skilled end of that.

Get the right people and they'll work well at home or in an office. If
they're too crap to work well at home, I'm not sure how keen I am at
having them in an office either.

Now in case you're confused, I'm not saying everybody should be able to
work at home. I'm not even saying the majority ought to. I'm just
pointing out that your claims about the situation are wrong.

Course a lot can now work whilst mobile which is IMHO a very useful
thing...
--
Tony Sayer