Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Justifying the Donino.

"Swingman" wrote in message

Could be... I'm dismayed at how badly things deteriorate here at
times... Why subject yourself to it...? I do this for fun, not to
increase the stress level of my life. As a side bonus, useful answers
and opinions can be found here at times! ;~)

Except that tweaking the odd asshats nose on occasion can actually relieve
stress ... particularly those who have a history of posting nothing
whatsoever related to woodworking.

I can see that... my approach is to ignore them and move on. This as feeding
the trolls just seems to make them grow...

John