Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

On 2/8/2012 7:56 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

Capitalism can be bad or good depending on how it is run. The way we do
it is bad because it is benefiting a few tremendously and the majority
quite poorly. If you changed it to where it benefited the majority
tremendously and the rich not very then it would be a pretty good
system. It has potential but is not close to it at this point. It's not
a matter of all bad or all good. It's more complicated than that.

Hawwke-ptooey

"...how it is run."

Thank you, Hawwke-ptooey, you've really shown us all the depth of your
knowledge and wisdom. You've shown us how aware you are of the lives of
most of those in what was once known as the Third World. What you
consider poor would be to them unimagined wealth.

Guys, I think we should retire this thread and dedicate it as a memorial
to all the wisdom and knowledge that Hawwke-ptooey has displayed in his
time here. As a highly educated man, as evidenced by his having a poli
sci BA from ...somewhere..., we know we can look to him for guidance in
these uncertain times and also know that he can always be depended on to
tell us vaguely what the DNC wants us to think. Or feel. Or whatever...

Or we could ask David for some of his brilliant thoughts and ideas on a
few of life's weightier issues. Since he believes himself to be of
superior intellect and able to judge others it would be nice for him to
help us out and one day give us a taste of his brilliant mind in action.
But until that time I guess we have to be satisfied with the excellence
he has shown in finding fault with something I have said. The
unfortunate thing is that like always he has nothing else of value to
add to any discussion unless you consider ad hominem attacks to be a
positive thing.

So keep up the good work, David. I don't know how we could function
without your insightful criticism into everything I say. But one does
wonder why it is you have nothing else to add but criticism? Is that all
you've got? All you can do is find fault and criticize other people?
That's lame actually. Try putting something else up sometime that proves
to the group how smart you are. I'm sure I can find something wrong with
it pretty fast.

Hawke