Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Feb 9, 12:11 pm, "Jim Wilkins" wrote:

There's plenty of free food available when grocery stores and restaurants
close at night. I did a survey to see if I could help a soup kitchen.
Turns
out they only wanted money donated, picking up the food is too much work.

-Bring it to the Englewood, NJ Center for Food Action. They prefer food
-donations to cash (I'm not sure why). I often bring them cases of
-Cambell's Chunky soups.

When I asked a store manager about a year ago he said liability issues had
made food donations too risky. They have no control over how long the food
stays out unrefrigerated. The volunteers may be well intentioned but they
weren't all alert, careful and reliable.

Do you know the temperature setting in your refrigerator without looking?

jsw