Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

"Donn Messenheimer" wrote in message
On 2/8/2012 8:07 PM, rangerssuck wrote:

I'm sorry, I don't believe you. I don't believe you have met anyone who
has split a can of soup five ways and called it dinner. I don't believe
you have met people who have had to choose between food for their children
and medication.

I do know people who have lived in wrecked cars in the woods and pick up
roadside cans for cash. I left an outdoor faucet on all winter so they could
have fresh water, and put a good roof on the shack they slapped together.

Lets just politely say that their values and concepts of fiscal
responsibility are substantially different from mine.

Rice or pasta extend a can of Campbell's Chunky to two or three servings
without harming the taste.

There's plenty of free food available when grocery stores and restaurants
close at night. I did a survey to see if I could help a soup kitchen. Turns
out they only wanted money donated, picking up the food is too much work.