Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
In article , David Looser
writes

According to the history books the US entered WW2 because it was attacked
by
the Japanese. It seems that Michael A. Terrell thinks that Japan is in
Europe.

Wouldn't surprise me, seeing the average American's knowledge of
geography. A very insular country.

The average American's knowledge of geography is not that bad.

IME Europeans vastly underestimate the size of the US. Merely keeping track
of it is equivalent to keeping track of Europe and a big chunk of Asia.

I remember working with a French guy who flew from France to San Diego. His
reaction to the experience was that the flight from Europe to New York was
about the same as his flight from New York to Texas (Dallas), and then he
was only about half way to San Diego. The distances don't quite support his
perceptions, but the flight times including waiting for flights, baggage and
the like, do.