Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

Delvin Benet ýt wrote:

You're not a Republican, eddie.

How would you know, moron?

By the well-left-of-center crap you right here, not-so-fast eddie. Your
sentiments are all left-wing - well to the left of center, even for the
left-leaning area in which you live.

Since when was being "right winged", "bigoted", "conservative" or any
other form of nutcase isim, a requirement to be a "Republican" or a
"republican".

Given the almost binary nature of our political choice, I suspect that
the majority of the people registered as Big D or Big R do not espouse
all of the official line of their party, much less the hot wind from
the flapping exttrrrrrrrreeme wings.

He could be the biggest liberal, touchy feely wingnut, and still be a
registered Republican. You have not clue if he is or not, and
certainly no control over it.

If you want that you need to go to main land china, where they DO
control who joins the party.
jk