Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Why is older dishwasher not washing well?

On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:27:45 -0500, Dan Espen
wrote:

NJ went private. Inspections got slightly faster.
Then they went every other year, inspection waits were gone.
Now you need no inspection until the car is 5 model years old.

A good example of a necessary government service being run in a business
like manner.

Yes, I do want cars billowing smoke repaired or taken off the road.

Ever get behind a 50's or so car? Amazing the odor you get from the
exhaust. Hard to believe we accepted that as normal, but it was quite
common. Unleaded gas and cat converters are a big help to those of us
that breath to live.