Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Justifying the Donino.

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
This morning some where between 10 .am. and 11 a.m. I cut 168 mortices,
precisely placed with no pencil marks or measuring.
Some mortices are not visible, the plywood panels have equal numbers of
mortices on each end.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

The subject has been bugging me all day... Why on earth does it have to be
justified? Why can't we just buy stuff because it strikes our fancy on a
whim? So what if it only gets used occasionally if it makes us happy? I've
got some tools that don't get used often but when I need them I NEED them...
and when I need them I say to myself "I'm glad I bought this."

I think you guys need more practice if you are locked into this "justify"
mind set... ;~)

John