Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] grimly4@gmail.com is offline

Default Commercial (shop) lighting - recommendations?

On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 19:14:15 +0000, Nightjar
wrote:

I think it was in Muenster that I saw a shop that sold blown glass art.
It had a flat screen display in the window, showing a video of how some
of the items were made. Movement is always eye catching and it was also
very interesting to watch.

I first saw that for real in the Isle of Man - the street that runs
parallel to Douglas Prom had a glassblower doing his stuff in the
shopfront - fascinating, and it wasn't just me as a lad found it so;
the people stopping for a gander were of all ages/shapes/sizes.