Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast
David Looser David Looser is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
In article , David Looser
writes

BS7671 says that the colours are brown, black and grey, with blue for
neutral.

Must have changed, then, 'cos I have seen several installations with
brown/black/black and blue.

BS7671 permits the use of other colours as long as the ends of the wires are
clearly labelled "L1", "L2" etc. I guess the installers simply didn't have
any grey cable.

Also see the pic I posted earlier - look at
the Spanish names for the harmonised colours.

L1 is brown, yet your picture has "negro" against L1, so I'm not sure that
we can place any confidence in its veracity.

David.