Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 07:51:51 -0800, Delvin Benet ýt wrote:

On 2/8/2012 3:20 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 21:23:30 -0800, Delvin ýt wrote:

On 2/7/2012 8:40 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 20:31:07 -0800, Delvin ýt wrote:

On 2/7/2012 4:48 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 16:42:46 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 20:07:28 -0600, Ignoramus8327
wrote:

Show me one Republican who is concerned with the very poor...

Show me one Democrat who is concerned with the very poor...
They're all the same: uncaring, greedy buttheads.

Nonsense. That's the cynicism that comes from not having much actual
experience.

I'm surrounded by Democrats. They're more involved with the homeless
than anyone I know in the local Republican Party (where I still go to
occassional cocktail parties). My neighbor, for example, puts in time
in a soup kitchen every week. He ain't no Republican.

Nor are you.

You're a moron, Delvin.

You're not a Republican, eddie.

How would you know, moron?

By the well-left-of-center crap you right here, not-so-fast eddie. Your
sentiments are all left-wing - well to the left of center, even for the
left-leaning area in which you live.

I'm anti-bull****, Delvin. If you ignore TMT and Hawke (which I mostly
do), almost all of it comes from the right. Like, for example, your
stupid propaganda about the birther issue. You still don't seem to
know what dicta is, and your novel idea about "basic citizenship" is a
pile of bull that you made up on the spot.

So I mostly contradict you rightards. Relative to you, I'm to the
left. But so were Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater.

--
Ed Huntress